[WriteLog] Boo hoo and Merry Christmas

To: "Write Log" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Boo hoo and Merry Christmas
From: "Chet and Allena Woods" <EMTChet@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:43:47 -0500
I have been reading this reflector for some time now and would like to point
something out to the list in general but in particular to those that choose to
Boo-Hoo this product:

    1: This is not a professionally developed product!
    2: The person who develops this product, in addition to raising a house
does so in his own time
    3: This is a DAM good program and I only wish I knew enough programming to
offer Wayne my help

Finally, to Wayne:
    You have a fine product here. Yes there are issues here but you also don't
have an army of computer geeks at your beck-and-call and millions of dollars to
develop the software. I am happy with the time you have put into this and would
like to be able to volunteer to help, but computers is not my professional
field.
Thank you
Chet Woods
KB1EHI