Re: [WriteLog] Boo hoo and Merry Christmas

To: "Steve" <steve@stevebb.com>,"Write Log" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Boo hoo and Merry Christmas
From: George Johnson <w1zt@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:52:38 -0500
I will also join the pile up and wish all the WriteLog group a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. The program, support, and helpful comments have made WriteLog the best contest logger available and I particularly appreciate the continued interest by many in making sure it meets its contest support objectives.

73, George .. W1ZT