[WriteLog] RE: [MM-SSTV] USB Gear USB to serial problem

To: <MM-SSTV@yahoogroups.com>,"'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>,"'n1mm logger'" <n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com>, <mixw@yahoogroups.com>,"'MMTTY'" <MMTTY@yahoogroups.com>, "'MFSK'" <MFSK@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: [MM-SSTV] USB Gear USB to serial problem
From: "Johnny Shepherd" <kd5lwu@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 07:26:16 -0700
Try here http://www.imagelogic.com/autocaption/computer_usb_serial.html

http://hamcams.servepics.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Sessions [mailto:k4rv@mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2003 6:51 AM
To: Writelog; n1mm logger; mixw@yahoogroups.com; MMTTY;
MM-SSTV@yahoogroups.com; MFSK
Subject: [MM-SSTV] USB Gear USB to serial problem

I have acquired a used USB Gear model number USR-2309, USB to DUAL port
9 pin serial converter.  I cannot find a driver download at the USB Gear
website that works on my Gateway laptop running Windows ME.

If one of you has a driver floppy disk for this unit, would you please
be so kind as to copy the disk to a file, attach the file to an email,
and send it to me.

Any other solutions to getting the unit going are also very welcome.

Thanks / 73 / Merry Christmas
Tom Sessions
k4rv@mindspring.com

Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US &
Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/ELTolB/TM

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/