RE: [WriteLog] Swap vfo A<-->B (not)

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Swap vfo A<-->B (not)
From: "Barry N1EU" <n1eu@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 07:10:48 -0500
Thanks for the good info Dick. I think I wishfully confused the "Exchange L/R VFOs" in SO2R with an ability to exchange A/B VFOs on a single radio. I don't think this can actually be done from the keyboard in Writelog, although some of the other logging programs do support it.

73,
Barry N1EU

From: "Dick Green" <dick.green@valley.net>

No shortcut key for that one. I use a keyboard macro and remapper program
called "Keyboard Remapper" for stuff like this. You should be able to google
that.