Re: [WriteLog] Log Problem

To: "Emil Tillona" <etillona@interserv.com>,"WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Log Problem
From: "Ron St.Laurent ND5S" <r.stlaurent@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 09:00:47 -0500
Rules call for:

4.1. United States: Signal report and State.

Therefore 4U1WB should have been signing MD for Maryland.  The District of
Columbia is not a state.  By the way, some software accepts MDC as an entry
for Maryland/DC.  I'm not sure about WriteLog as I did not enter this
contest due to family obligations and I don't have the software running.

Contest rules are specific to include DC when that is a valid entry.

Ron ND5S

Visit my Website at:
www.qsl.net/nd5s