Re: [WriteLog] RTTY RU problems

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY RU problems
From: "Chuck Fullgraf" <cfullgraf@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:45:48 -0500
For the '04 RTTY RU, I had to set the auto CQ interval at 11 seconds (I
think I'm using one version behind the current one). But at some point last
year, and several versions ago, I remember setting the interval value at
like 3 or 4.

I discovered this the hard way when I set the interval at 4 and the CQing
never stopped.

It would appear that this code is getting changed back and forth for some
reason. It doesn't matter to me which way it is programmed, but it would be
nice for it to stay the same from version to version.

But it's only a minor complaint and that said, WriteLog is still a wonderful
piece of software.

Chuck, KE4OAR