RE: [WriteLog] Problem with Voice TX with Ft-920

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Problem with Voice TX with Ft-920
From: "Nick Kail" <m3mlr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:59:36 -0000
What is happening is your sound card in your pc is causing feedback. This
happens on a lot of soundcardsif they work duplex ie. If you speak in the
mic on it and can hear your voice through the speakers The best way I have
found is to use a relay to act as a type of cross over switch between the
two  ( feed to mic on feed from speakers off ) that way you can use the com
port of your PC for the recorded CQ's using the com port for the ptt

I know I haqvn't spelt it out in techie speak but I am sure you get the idea

Nick