[WriteLog] Writelog/Internet Explorer 6.0 Problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog/Internet Explorer 6.0 Problem
From: cwman@juno.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:01:57 GMT
Internet Explorer 6.0 stopped working for me yesterday on P3 computer (my radio
computer).  No web page would open.  Reinstalled IE.  Now trying to run Windows
Update to plug up the holes but when I hit the "Install now" button all I get
is an empty Web Page Dialog box and the whole thing just stops.  Have done this
reinstall routine four times now and zippo.  Using Writelog and Telnet
connection on this machine, or at least I was.

IE is now working but without needed updates.  Any ideas on how to get Windows
Update to run.

73 and thanks,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson