RE: [WriteLog] Problem with 10.45 %O command in macro

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Problem with 10.45 %O command in macro
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:45:52 -0600
I don't know this for sure, but perhaps this isn't supported in Icom radios?

Try this.  Move your RIT, then hit the * key on the keypad.  Does it reset it to
zero?
If not, it doesn't work with your radio.

%O works with Kenwood radios.  I beta tested it in both the ARRL RTTY Roundup
and BARTG
and it's a timesaving technique for those that use RIT.

Don AA5AU