Re: [WriteLog] New %w command

To: ham_reflectors@wa9als.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New %w command
From: n5po@juno.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:12:31 +0000
I use Writelog in the CT configuration...I will use %W in the following
way.

When "running" I work all staitons including dupes.
In search and pounce  I do not call a dupe.
So I set up F10 and F4 this way...example is for upcoming Sprint.

F10  %C N5PO % LEE TX

F4    %B%W%BN5PO

When you type in a call and hit F4 and it IS NOT a dupe your call is
sent.
If IT IS A DUPE ...sends nothing and clears the call field.

Lee, N5PO