Re: [WriteLog] 10.45M Question

To: wrt@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 10.45M Question
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 20:00:42 -0600
But, I've seen a bad register edit totally hose window to the point of
requiring a complete reinstall of everything.  Reinstalling WriteLog is
easy but a total reinstall of Windows and the Apps is a pain.  Add, even
if you have a full system back up on disk or tape it can take forever to
do a rebuild.

73