Re: [WriteLog] Number 1 and 7 keys

To: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Number 1 and 7 keys
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:45:58 +0000
Scott,

Ya, but if they are not in the ini file to start with why are they active???????"??

This is a good example of the software trying to be smarter than the operator. It IS WRONG.

I have remove these damn things three times now. Also had to turn off that damn fill from the band map because that is what was being logged NOT what I entered as a serial.!!!!! BAD behavior. Glad I decided to try this today instead of during wpx

Got to decide if I unload 10.45 and go back to 10.44

Jerry, W6IHG