Re: [WriteLog] FMRE contest log problem

To: "Jerry Flanders" <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FMRE contest log problem
From: "Jim Sharp" <jimsharp55@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 14:24:33 -0600
Yes, I'm also having problems...ie WriteLog 10.45 won't accept a valid
state: MIC.  I also get "Field RCVD is
> >invalid" and it won't let me save the QSO.  I would rather it go ahead
and let me log it even if it is invalid. Also, quite often when I click on
the serial number of the other station, it logs it to the call field and I
have to manually go back and re-enter data. Also, sometimes when I click on
a call populating the call field, the entry field for the exchange shows a
bogus number (which has to be manually corrected). Also, hitting the
"insert" key will populate a green highlighted call to the call window from
the main RTTYRITE window but not from the clone RTTYRITE window. Anyone else
having similiar problems??

Jim