RE: [WriteLog] FMRE contest log problem

Subject: RE: [WriteLog] FMRE contest log problem
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 05:38:15 -0600
The SM6SRW module has some problems, but I'm not sure if the non-scoring of MIC
is one of them.

It's a weird deal, MIC scores OK on one PC but not on the other here.

I'm not sure why, but I'll figure it out after the contest and let everyone
know.

Took a five hour break and 9A5W caught & passed me!  Hope he's single radio. hi

Now if I can get a JA to work me on 40 meters, I'd be happy.

73, Don AA5AU