[WriteLog] Kudos to K5DJ and the Writelog Team

To: Writelog Post <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Kudos to K5DJ and the Writelog Team
From: Jennings <leejen@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:41:29 +1300
A few weeks before Christmas I bought WL 10.43 and just love it. I Asked Ron if
they could add a very minor ZL contest to the database and expected it might be
ready in six months or more. The service was unbelievable and the contest was
added a few weeks ago and works really well. I had the added problem of wanting
to use the parallel port with Win 2000 Pro as keying that version of Windoze
causes the keying timing to be wonky. After searching the N1EU page, I
downloaded the appropriate driver, followed the instructions and can now use
LPT1. No more wonky keying!

Thanks guys for a great program

73 de Lee ZL2AL

ZL7AA, ZL8RI, ZL9CI, VE3OE, Pilot ZL7C - 2002. VK/ZL Pilot BQ9P, TO4E, TO5WW,
5V7C (March 2004)
Website: http://europa2003.free.fr and http://5v7c.free.fr/defaulteng.htm