RE: [WriteLog] Problem with MicroHam USB Interface

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Problem with MicroHam USB Interface
From: "Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:41:32 -0600
Well, from this description you don't have a problem that would be resolved by
the solution you're trying: adding toroids, etc.  That would be appropriate if
RF was the issue.

I would suspect that it might be a software problem.

I have one of these things waiting for me at the post office that I'm going to
pick up later today so I will join you in researching this.