Re: [WriteLog] WAV files on CD

To: WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WAV files on CD
From: Eric Hilding <eric@hilding.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:21:52 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, S. Sneidar wrote:

> Group, it is proving very difficult for me (a 74 year old) to make sense of
> making/invoking
> WAV files for phone contesting using WriteLog.
>
> Would anyone be willing to making for me some WAV files and putting them on
> CD so I may
> copy them to my hard disk?

Sid:

But wouldn't you want these to be YOUR own voice???  There must be a
low-cost "voice-over" recording studio somewhere nearby there in KH6 land.

I have a 72 track hi-end digital setup, and am a professional voice-over
artist and could do it.  I'm the voice of "Markison" on Sony
Playstation's SYPHON FILTER game, and also a Ventriloquist with a
number of voices if you wanted to go "creative" :-)

But exactly WHAT type of audio .wav files are you looking for?

73...

Rick, K6VVA