Re: [WriteLog] Feedback?

To: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Feedback?
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 12:07:16 +0000
Al,

Open the Volume Contol pannel for that sound board, select the Playback view. Make use that the Line In connection is Muted, or not selected, or whatever else it might be labeled. Often this is the path of feedback. The isolation transformers help if you have hum. But feedback is often the Line In signal going directly into the Line Out.

Jerry, W6IHG