RE: [WriteLog] Anoyance during ARRL DX contest

To: "Fidel Leon" <ea3gip@ea3gip.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Anoyance during ARRL DX contest
From: Carsten Steinhofel <carsten.steinhoefel@web.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:03:54 +0100
Hi guys,

same thing here. 400MHz W2K Notebook and save configuration takes
about 15-20 seconds. Always try to avoid to do it during a contest.
So you are not alone.

> It was commented as something weird, not as something making the program
> unusable. Not being the unique could bring light to common configurations
> showing the problem...
>
> 73,
>
> Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
> ea3gip@ea3gip.net

BTW the thing you had with your ini file a while ago sounded to me like
you have Terminal Services enabled in Application mode - but I have not
seen W2003 Server TS yet.

73 etc. de Carsten, DL1EFD