[WriteLog] Writelog 10.46 supports RSGB Commonwealth Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog 10.46 supports RSGB Commonwealth Contest
From: andrew@exinet.co.za (Andrew Roos)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:31:24 +0200
I purchased Writelog this time last year. When I mentioned to Ron K5JD that
the RSGB Comomnwealth Contest contest was not supported he promised that it
would be included next year. He, Wayne and Steve have made good on that and
posted version 10.46 on the downloads page at
www.writelog.com/downloads.htm. It is a free upgrade for users who have
purchased Writelog since January 2002. (It's at the top of the download list
although the date next to it is 04/01/26).

Many thanks to the team for a fantastic product and for listening and
responding to your users requests!

73,
Andrew ZS1AN

Andrew Roos
Technical Director, ExiNet (Pty) Ltd
+27 (0) 21 448-4678

'Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in
the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us' - Bill Watterson

Andrew