[WriteLog] Keying With SO2R

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Keying With SO2R
From: "W7VJ" <w7vj@millerisar.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:28:50 -0800
Am a new WriteLog user and would appreciate thoughts on how best to key my
FT1000Ds through WX0B's SO2R box.  I am aware of past threads on this topic,
but nevertheless, would appreciate current assistance in pointing me in the
right direction.

Configuration:

Computer - Windows 2000 Pro
SO2R connects to LPT1 which is also used for the printer
Rig interfaces connect to Com1 and Com4 (Coms 2 and 3 are not available)

Short of buying another LPT/Com card - I did from CompUSA - both com ports and
the LPT port are assigned THE SAME IRQ which cannot be changed - what can be
done?

I have downloaded UserPort but as a non computer type, am looking for guidance
as to settings and process.

Thanks in advance forany help.

73,

Andrew, W7VJ