RE: [WriteLog] Web update not working?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Web update not working?
From: "W. Wright, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:31:31 -0000
  At 12:28 AM 3/13/2004, Dick Green WC1M wrote:

I'm pretty sure that the files are getting updated and that the error
message refers to a problem restarting Writelog.

  Dick, I found the file. But Writelog did not extract any of the updates
from it, i.e. I wanted to update MASTER.DTA, which did not previously exist,
and *still* does not exist. I wonder how it knows how to unzip a file? I
have UNZIP in my path, and WinZIP installed also.

  73 - Jim AD1C

WriteLog zips and unzips using only libraries it installed in its \programs
directory. They were added for the LOTW support and used again in the web
update.

The File Web Update data files only unzips into WriteLog's \programs
directory, so that is where the master.dta should be.

Wayne