Re: [WriteLog] Russian Contest -OBLAST Changes

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Russian Contest -OBLAST Changes
From: Dan <dan@tsel.ru>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:17:30 +0300
GM,
Razanskaya Obl is remain RA.

RZ - misprint/mistakes
Don't change anything!
Look here is correct Oblact List http://www.rdxc.org/regions.asp?ORDER=1
Some Russian stations used alternative abbreviations, but be sure the
main abbreviation is RA. If you worked UA3S's as RZ, just put it in
the log AS IS.
 From the rules:
11.10 Points and final score calculations are not necessary
for all type logs; final score calculations are done by our software.

--
Dan / RA6CO@RM6A             mailto:dan@tsel.ru