Re: [WriteLog] General logging

To: DBellW6AQ@aol.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] General logging
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 17:58:24 EDT
In a message dated 4/9/2004 3:19:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DBellW6AQ@aol.com writes:
I'd like to use Writelog for everyday QSO logging.  Anybody doing it?  If no
general log possible, how about a contest that will sort of double for a
simple general log?  Thanks and 73, Dave, W6AQ

Hello Dave,

I use WL for my everyday logging using the DXpedition module.  I have been
doing this since I went to WL in 2000.  The DXpedition module only allows for a
minimal amount of information, but it's all I need.  When I make a QSO, the
most I record other than the callsign, date, time and reports is the ops name
and, maybe his city.

When it comes time to prepare QSLs (ugh), I export the WL file as an ADIF
file, which I then import into DX4WIN for label processing.

73, Geo...

George Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450
941-312-9460 fax