Re: Re: [WriteLog] 2nd rig control program with writelog

To: Georgek5kg@aol.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Re: [WriteLog] 2nd rig control program with writelog
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:47:09 -0400
I'm not talking about 2 rigs on 1 com port, I'm talking about 2 programs
accessing 1 com port that has 1 rig attached.  Here's what I'm trying to do:

Writelog can set the frequency to a spot frequency, set splits, read the
frequency, tune the frequency with the mouse wheel etc.  I want to also be able
to control the filter settings, set the rit/xit etc.  To do this I need a
program in addition to writelog (at this point at least).

The question is can I do this (2 programs reading and writing 1 com port), or
is there a plugin for writelog that allows incrased radio control.

Thanks.

73 de Al, KE1FO