[WriteLog] RE: [Dx4win] second sound card

To: "'Tony Lord'" <tony.lord@lordforest.co.uk>,"Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: [Dx4win] second sound card
From: <n3hs@qsl.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:23:58 -0400
It may have only disabled it in the system (start -> control paned ->
system [if you are using the classic view or Performance and maintenance
then system in category view] -> hardware -> device manager -> sound and
game controllers.  I would check this first.  Possibly the system turned
off the onboard card in the bios.  You might check this when you next
boot up.  It could also be that XP just changed the default to the one
you just added.  You can check this by going the same route as above
except rather than selecting system, select sounds, speech and audio
devices where you can set the preference for which card is the default
card.

73 Stan, N3HS