Re: [WriteLog] RE: [Dx4win] second sound card

To: <n3hs@qsl.net>, "'Tony Lord'" <tony.lord@lordforest.co.uk>,"Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RE: [Dx4win] second sound card
From: "Mel Martin" <ve2dc@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:43:52 -0400
I agree with Stan, Tony...

I use 2 cards... and on installing the 2nd, XP doesn't remove the first.

Many apps use the "default" sound card... so set up the default for them and
use the second for DSP. You do have to mess around with the Control Panel...
Stan has given you instructions.

Don't use the DSP card for any Windows apps... or risk being one of those
twits sending "Windows noises" on 14.070 ;-)