Re: [WriteLog] Networking

To: "Georgens, Tom" <tom.georgens@engenio-it.com>,"'Bob'" <kc2cwt@kc2cwt.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Networking
From: "Phil Theis" <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:34:16 -0400
Hello,
I have never gotten a successful response to my networking issue, so I
thought I'd ask you.
I have a 98 network that's working fine.  I cannot get W2K to join.  It can
see and share network files just fine, but wl will not allow it to fully
communicate.  2K can get wl files, but the other 98 machines cannot.
any clues?
thanks
Phil