[WriteLog] Interfacing to TS-2000

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Interfacing to TS-2000
From: Rick Stoneking <w2rds@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 09:48:34 -0400
All,

I have a buddy who is trying to interface his TS-2000 to use WL voice keying for FD. I took a quick look at the manual and it looks like it should be possible to use the ACC2 connector on the back for all required signals. Audio out from the main VFO is on Pin3, Audio in from the PC sound card on Pin11, and PTT from COM/LPT port on Pin9, and of cours GND.

Is this correct? Can the PTT control come from either the COM port or LPT port (or will only one of them work)?

Thanks,
Rick
W2RDS