RE: [WriteLog] Prefilling WL fields from master list

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Prefilling WL fields from master list
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:25:39 -0400
Hi Rick,
I think you just need to use a master data base converter.

If you go to www.dxatlas.com and look for addition programmes in the
programmers corner you should be able to find a programme called MASTER DATA
EDITOR. I use it to create and maintain my own data base(s) for WriteLog.

Give it a go,
Eric - VE3GSI