Re: [WriteLog] Networking problems 1 way

To: rob@christos-consulting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Networking problems 1 way
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:08:29 -0400
In a message dated 6/25/2004 7:51:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rob@christos-consulting.com writes:

> After this, make sure you go into writelog and select register to accept
> network connections on each machine.  Once this is done, you then need to
> select link to network on each machine.  This should be all
> you need.

It is absolutely critical in the "register to accept network connection" step
to use the computer name of the other computer that is running WL.  This must
be the computer name as defined on the network.  I have gotten tricked by this
more than once!

73, George, k5kg