Re: [WriteLog] F11 & F12

To: "David Douglass" <david.douglass@optusnet.com.au>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] F11 & F12
From: George Johnson <w1zt@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 09:14:48 -0400
David,
Yes, I noticed the same thing.  You can make changes in
Tools / Keyboard Shortcut

Scroll down to F11 and make the entry for F11:
Shortcut Keystroke  "F11"
Command to Run    Scroll down to the command "EntryClear"

You can also edit any other shortcuts using this terrific addition to the program.
73, George .. W1ZT