[WriteLog] CW questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW questions
From: "Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:10:56 -0600
I have not played around with WL much on CW.  I have come over from TRLog.

With TR there is a search and pounce mode and a run mode.  Does WL have
similar functionality?

I am used to entering a call hitting tab or insert or whatever and having
the program send the exchange.  After entering in the sent info logging the
contact and having is send r tu call na etc.

Am I doing something wrong or do you have to hit the function keys each time
to send the various parts of the exchange.

Mike
W0MU