RE: [WriteLog] Recording a new message on-the-fly

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Recording a new message on-the-fly
From: "Chris Burbanks" <g3sjj@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:31:25 +0100
Thanks to the guys who have kindly responded but I still haven't found out
what has taken the place of Shift-Fkey to record messages.

What I can't understand is why take out a facility which benefits the many
and replace it with something that can only benefit the few. I cannot begin
to understand why I would need 20 pre-recorded SSB messages. If that were
case I would begin to think about packing up contesting.

Chris G3SJJ

---