RE: [WriteLog] Recording a new message on-the-fly

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Recording a new message on-the-fly
From: Mark Aaker K6UFO <K6UFO@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:50:47 -0700
Barry says:

> It's disappointing that with the 20+ messages about this in the last
> week, neither ...

I asked about this over a month ago, on August 15th:

<http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/WriteLog/2004-08/msg00101.html>

and have only received inquiries from other users having the same problem.
No solutions.  Yes, I read all the documentation.  Yes, I installed it
correctly.  Yes, its not just my problem.

Having wasted way too much time on it, I finally un-installed and went back
to 10.47, where on-the-fly still worked for me.  I'm still hoping someone
comes up with an answer.

Mark Aaker K6UFO
k6ufo@arrl.net