Re: [WriteLog] Re back-up

To: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>,"Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re back-up
From: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:01:53 -0000
I just posted a nessage which basically says Mark does not blame WL at all.

He may come to this reflector to see what is being said.

I also remember a WL user who lost his file but also remember that he had
never done a SAVEAS and thus his file had no name.  Hard to save to a
nameless file.  Try it with WORD, EXCEL, ETC.