Re: [WriteLog] Help, want to delete a log

To: WG0M@aol.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Help, want to delete a log
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:58:26 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/2004 7:34:08 AM Mountain Standard Time,  WG0M@aol.com
writes:

I have  been playing with CAQP and want to delete what I have entered before
the  contest starts this afternoon..Where is the log and how do I delete it.
want to retain my config stuff.

Mike,

It is very simple.

Your previous qsos are shown in on the LOG WINDOW above the LOG ENTRY
WINDOW.  With yoru mouse, click on the the call you want to delete on the  LOG
WINDOW.  Then right click the mouse.  This will bring up a window  that will
allow
you to DELETE QSO.  You will then get a window that says:  DELETING QSOS
CANNOT BE UNDONE. CONTIUE?  YES/NO.  Click YES and hit  enter.  The QSO will be
gone.  Note: you can also mark the QSO as  UNCLAIMED by clicking NO.

Let me know if you have a problem.

73, George, k5kg/7