RE: [WriteLog] IC PW1 interface

To: "'Gary Senesac AL9A'" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>,"'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] IC PW1 interface
From: "Dieven" <dieven@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:14:10 -0700
I didn't come to the conclusion you did.

The PW-1 manual says that all CI-V devices have to be set to the same SPEED,
but I saw nothing to lead me to the conclusion that they should be the same
address.  I didn't change my PW-1's address.  I set my transceiver to 9600
baud, followed the instructions in the manual (plus the addendum) and it
synchronized just fine.

It worked just fine with Writelog using the same address I'd used before
with the rig.

73 de Dick, K6KR