Re: [WriteLog] Byterunner com ports

To: "Rsauvan" <cabmas@chorus.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Byterunner com ports
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:57:55 -0000
Hi Bob
There are XP drivers for all Byte Runner cards on their web site. You have to go to "Technical Support" and that's where you'll find the drivers. I have the 210H, which is 2 comports and an lpt port. No problems after installing the new drivers.

73, Mike K9MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rsauvan" <cabmas@chorus.net>