[WriteLog] More on my queries

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More on my queries
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:05:24 +0100
Hi again,

OK, I have solved the riddle of the missing friend file.
Despite copying the writelog.ini file from the old hard drive to the new
one, it had been changed, and had lost the part that calls the friend file.
For some reason, the friend file that I copied from my old drive to the new
has either been overwritten by the one installed by WL, or has not been
updated, but I can sort that.

Playing in the Makrothen today, I noted that when I clicked on the band-map
on some calls, they stayed as RTTY, but others changed the mode to CW!!!!
I am now wondering if the calls that stayed as RTTY were ones I had worked
before, but I didn't think of that during the contest.

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP