Re: [WriteLog] Using RITTY

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Using RITTY
From: John Cashen <vk4uc@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:15:11 +1000
I couldn't make either RITTY by K6STI nor TRLOG work with XP Pro. that was more than a year ago, certainly before this recent upgrade. I assumed it was because both were DOS programs. I simply un installed XP and reverted back to W98SE. I'll keep RITTY running as my run decoder as long as possible. I don't think there is anything about XP that would make my ham shack computer function better.

John VK4UC