[WriteLog] Canned message problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Canned message problem
From: K4BEV@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 08:31:08 EST
Hi agn,

I only used (well - tried to use) 2 canned messages in CQWW-SSB.
F6 = "Kilo Four Bravo Echo Victor" and F7 = "5904". (Part time effort - Just
SnP)

After pressing either key there was a delay of a couple of seconds before the
message was transmitted. Then only parts of the messages would be sent...
Transmitter keys and "Kilo Fo" is sent then the transmitter un-keys - Then the
transmitter keys and "Echo Victor" would be sent. (Just and example - the
message would be truncated at various points).

IC-765 and Win 98SE - WL 10.48F. I haven't had a chance to load and play with
10.50 before the contest, and didn't since 10.48F had been working without
any problems before.
Same computer and rig... Same set-up... No indications of RFI problems.

Any ideas?  The wav files look ok on GoldWave. I'm stumped. This had been
working great before. I didn't realize how much the canned messages saved the
old
voice, till I got up this morning and can hardly talk.

Thanks for your time,
Don - K4BEV