Re: [WriteLog] Trouble with 10.50D

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Trouble with 10.50D
From: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 04:32:29 +0000
"Stephen J. Schrack" wrote:
> Is anyone having a problem with Writelog rebooting their machines?  Specs are
> Windows > XP with SP2.  SP2 is not the  cause because I was running it with
> previous version ok.

---------------
First of all, unless you did a registry edit and got rid of the WL
entries ( and there are probably a least 100 left over ) you didn't
clean our machine. Not WLs fault, just the uninstaller.

This is just a wild guess, but has anyone tried installing SP2 before
WL?

I had a problem with Norton 2003 when SP2 was installed, and simply
couldn't fix it.

So, I took 2003 off the computer, cleaned up the registry of
everything left over, and then re installed it. Ran like a charm. I
also put WL on the XP disk after SP2 was downloaded and it has run
like a champ.

73
Ed