[WriteLog] Custom log

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Custom log
From: Erik Hyllander <sm0lzt@ssa.se>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:34:41 +0100
Hello users,
I am trying to set up a custom log for a local contest but fail. Two questions:

1. In the help file it is said that look for "Initialize format query" and answer Yes or NO. I can't see this question.

2. When I do define some exchange data fields they come up allright in the QSO window BUT only the callsign show up in the entry window. I have no multiple file for this specific contest. I have ticked the Required square in the attribute list for those areas included in the exchange.

So what do I do wrong? I use Writelog v 10.47E. Please any help would be appreciated!
73

Erik
e-post: sm0lzt@ssa.se
alt.: erik@hyllander.se