Re: [WriteLog] SCKII Update and further question

To: Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SCKII Update and further question
From: "Rajiv Dewan, N2RD" <n2rd@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:37:29 -0500
I noticed that too. The six memory keys on the SCKII are mapped to F3 thru F9 keys on Writelog.

As I think on it, there is a mis-match in the number of "buttons" between the six keys that the DVK has and F2-F11 keys that writelog uses for message memories. So we have to have a gap some where and I guess Wayne has chosen to start at DVK1-F3.

BTW, it does work out OK as you can set the CQEXchange, CQ and QRZ appropriately through entries in the ini file so that the keyboard shortcuts such as Ins and + work out well.

Raj, N2RD