RE: [WriteLog] Shifted F-Key SSB Messages Not Working

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Shifted F-Key SSB Messages Not Working
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:22:49 -0800
Jerry, W6IHG wrote:

> Yesterday I recorded some 18 wave files to use in various combinations all using the
> Shift+F2 key sequence and then after playing the message, I would rename the wave file
> so it would not be overwritten.

Very cool trip, Jerry. I'll bet this helps many others.

Unfortunately for me, I just got a repeat of a weird throat infection, which if not cleared up by the "Horse Pills" I got in time for the Phone SS, people are going to hear Mega-Roboticness from some initial test "pre-records". I was too swamped to complete the "big" pre-recording tasks earlier.

Oh well, there's "Next Year" :-)

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA