RE: [WriteLog] Shifted F-Key SSB Messages Not Working

To: "Garry Shapiro" <garry@ni6t.com>,"Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Shifted F-Key SSB Messages Not Working
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:03:11 +0000
Garry,

I would rather not call these "cw" settings. They are the old settings for the "record on-the-fly" function and always have been for voice! The new text string adds the "ph" when this same function key is now supposed to play whatever is defined in the shifted ssb slot for that key.

All of the messages to be recorded can be recorded on the fly and then arranged in what ever order you like. Remember there does not have to be a correspondance between the name of a wave file and the message slot you put it in. They can go anywhere in the 20 ssb slots. Yesterday I recorded some 18 wave files to use in various combinations all using the Shift+F2 key sequence and then after playing the message, I would rename the wave file so it would not be overwritten.

Jerry, W6IHG