Re: [WriteLog] LZ DX Contest Configuration Problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] LZ DX Contest Configuration Problem
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:09:10 -0800 (PST)
I confirm the problem Jeff pointed out and I've
already submitted a fix for this which will be
included in the next beta.

For those operating in the contest next weekend,
you can simply choose an entry class other than
D80 and if you need to you can edit the category
in the cabrillo log before submitting, or you
can open your saved log once you have the LZDX
update and change the class and recreate the
cabrillo log.

enjoy,

/steve n9oh

Message: 6