RE: [WriteLog] Serial Ports

To: "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Serial Ports
From: "Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:53:54 -0700
 I have also had success with Belkin USB serial port adapters.  Although my
HP Pavilion Laptop is locking up when it is present.  I had one working just
fine in a Compaq desktop for months.

I also have CompUSA brand pci serial/parallel board in the desktop and have
three serial ports currently active.

Mike
W0MU