[WriteLog] CAT Commands

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CAT Commands
From: "Simon Brown, HB9DRV" <simon@hb9drv.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:48:37 +0100
Hi,

I am adding support to Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD) so that WriteLog can send Kenwood
CAT Commands to the radio through an emulated COM port supported by HRD. I have
been asked to do this by an enthusiastic WriteLog user in the Bay Area.

What commands must I support? I'll add FA, FB and MD anyway. Later I'll support
other protocols as required but Kenwood have one of the cleanest and most
professional CAT structures so I'm starting there.

Direct email is fine, thanks.

Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch

Holidays: 07-Dec-2004 to 16-Dec-2004, no email access